Saturday, March 28, 2009

Camp Keep

three weeks ago i went to camp keep. i had sooo much fun. this is me with a rock on my lip at the top of valencia Jr.

this is on top of Valencia peak Jr.

this is bailey, my friend, and me on top if Valencia peak Jr. we hiked up there one day with a guide named squid man

this was my hiking group. they were so much fun

these are all the girls that were in my cabin. they were all very nice

this is my trailer i stayed in. i was a sea urchin

this is a dead coyote we found on the trail

this is camp keep from on the trail we found the dead coyote, the huge white dome is where we ate
                         

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tay Tay! I love your blog you did such a good job! I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you soon at the beach! WooHoo! Grandma is here reading your blog with me and misses your very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tay Tay This is great we are going to love keeping up with you. Camp keep looked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey taylor this is bailey i loved camp keep and i know u did to and i hope u feel better and see u tomorrow or so! oh, what fun we had talking to jacy in our hiking group!!! haha!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete