Saturday, April 11, 2009

the beach

this last week, during spring break, my family and i went to leo carillo. we had so much fun and i can't wait till i go back this summer. these are some pics of charley buried in the sand and looking like a mermaid. she had so much fun. her little friend alexander came and they were so funny together. she loves him


the last day we were there there was this sea lion up on the shore it was so cool. the boys were throwing things like crabs and fish at it and it got really mad. later it went back into the water and just floated in the water. it was really weird. here are some pics.



3 comments:

  1. Hi taylor,, I Loved Your pictures.. I didn't get a picture Of The Sea lion.. so I Liked Seeing YoursI Sure Miss you already... love ya Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tay!! It was so fun to look at your pictures from the beach!! I am so glad you guys had so much fun!! I cant wait until this summer!!! Were going to have a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor - you are so cute. I think it is great that you have a blog. I am so excited to have discovered it. You are growing up so well. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you this July! Love you!

    ReplyDelete